Both cottages have:
- All linen and towels inclusive
- Ample private parking for 3 or 4 cars – designated site
- TV with free sat and DVD
- Supply of logs for the wood burning stove (Efail-Isaf)
- Efail Bach and Efail Isaf Friday to Friday
- Small shop on the neighbouring family campsite during the season, 1st April to 31st October
- Mobile telephone reception
1 well behaved dog maximum welcome.
Food & Drink
The Farmers Arms pub is just 300 metres from the cottages offering a friendly welcome, with excellent food and a choice of real ale. The village cafe – the Mynydd Ddu Tea Rooms – is well worth a visit offering an all day breakfast and with particularly fine award winning handmade cakes.
Mountain Bikes can be hired locally.